Electrical wiring is a process that involves connecting the main supply with various appliances like televisions, lamps, fans, ovens, etc.
If your house is old or perhaps you are renovating your home or business.
Electrical contractors near me
It is crucial if you have an older home to have an electrician check your electrical system for safety reasons. Some home and business owners get rewiring service when they upgrade their electrical panel.
Electricians near me free estimates
From replacing a broken down electric combi boiler to locating and repairing a faulty circuit, we have the knowledge, the skills and the diagnostic tools to get to the root of any problem. We have years of experience in the electrical industry, so you can be sure there is no problem we haven’t seen – and there is nothing we can’t fix.
Our specialists are highly trained and experienced, allowing them to get the job done properly and put your mind at ease.
Why Choose us?
- We will certify all new electrical appliances.
- We follow the latest BS7671 regulations.
- We are a National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting (NICEIC) member.
- We are a member of the Domestic Installer and Approved Contractor schemes.
- All work meets Part P legal requirements.