All electrical circuits within a bathroom must be protected by a residual current device (RCD), sometimes known as a circuit breaker, not exceeding 30mA. RCD’s detect when an electric current is not balanced or functioning correctly and stops the flow of electricity if necessary to ensure that you’re safe when using it.
Electrical appliances and fittings within a bathroom are lighting, ventilation, bathroom radiators, mirrors and cabinets. It’s important that any of these appliances are placed in their designated bathroom electrical zone to eliminate any threat that they could potentially cause to both yourself and your loved ones.
We offer a complete service where we can advise and install suitably placed sockets, which comply with safety regulations and work to the greatest convenience.
We cover the following
- Electrical sockets and switches
- Bathroom entertainment systems
- Electric showers and jacuzzis
- Heated steam resistant mirrors
- Electric towel rails and other heating solutions
- Bathroom underfloor electric heating